Thursday, March 8, 2018

Yes! I'm still here!

I see that it's been quite awhile since I posted to this blog. People tend to email me asking if I'm still making and selling stenomods. The answer is yes.


I'm currently making two types, the "classic"...




...and the "hinge"...




















That last picture shows a hinge model sitting on a camera tripod. I'm not selling those.


Here is a hinge model folded up...


See? No tripod, just the keyboard.

Each model is being sold for $200 USD. Shipping in the US is $13.65 and in most cases, to other countries it's about $24 USD.

A stenomod only does one thing. It's a steno machine, not a qwerty keyboard. It only knows one serial protocol. It's meant to be used with Plover on your computer. Once Plover is installed and configured for TX Bolt protocol, it just works without any further configuration. If you don't already know about Plover, you should visit the Open Steno Project.

I hope this is helpful. If you have more questions, email address is stenomod@gmail.com so don't hesitate to ask.





No comments:

Post a Comment