Sunday, July 15, 2018

Stenomod Continues to Evolve

I'm always looking for ways to make stenomod better in some way. I have realized finally that I can replace the wood decks on a hinge or a TinyMod with an unstuffed copy of the PCB. The materials cost a little more than the wood and lacquer, but it makes for a more solid platform and consistent look.

Here's what the latest hinge model looks like.



And here it is from another angle.



You can see the unused holes and circuitry on the bottom.



I'm sure this is not the last version in the evolution of the stenomod, but I'm pretty happy with it for now. I hope you are too!

As before, the hinge will be $200 plus shipping, which is $13.65 in the US and around $23.50 out of the US. Prices in USD. If you'd like to buy one email me at stenomod@gmail.com and tell me which model as well as your shipping address so I can figure shipping. I'll send you a PayPal invoice that you can pay with a PayPal account or with a credit card.

I still have some of the classic model, which has a wood deck and a 3D printed case. Same price. I also have the TinyMod for $160. Check previous posts for pictures of those.

1 comment: