Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Some Helper Files for TinyMod

I you're using the stenomod I have two things that might make things a little better. First, when writing numbers it's hard to press #EU with just the one thumb in order to reverse pairs of digits using Plover. I made a dictionary that substitutes #E instead. I'm using only my right thumb on the # key, so this works very well for me. Of course you may be doing things differently.

Next, I made a TinyMod skin for the layout display plugin. The layout look much more like a TinyMod now. It should also work well if you're using a Gherkin, which uses the same position for the number key.



You can find both files, thumb_numbers.json and TinyMod-layout.json on github at https://github.com/CharleyShattuck/Plover-Dictionaries

I'm happy to answer any questions you might have about this.

1 comment: