Thursday, March 30, 2017

Standard Model

I've decided that it doesn't make sense for me to try to maintain two types of plastic case. From now on I plan to make this the standard stenomod, plastic cases mounted to a wood deck. You can easily remove the wood deck if you like to experiment with other ergonomic positions. You can also put the deck back on if you prefer it that way.



If you would really rather have just the plastic cases without any screw holes, I can still print them that way, but you'll have to wait a day or two while I make them. And it limits your options.

I'm recommending that you try it this way.

Still $200 USD for the keyboard plus $13.60 shipping in the US. Outside the US I'll have to look up the shipping costs.

My email address is  stenomod@gmail.com  for inquiries.


No comments:

Post a Comment